GP PARTNER / SALARIED GP
BEAUTIFUL MID-WALES POWYS/SHROPSHIRE BORDER
GP to Join Our Semi Rural Practice In Beautiful Mid-Wales.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to work as a GP in a successful and respected practice in the bustling market town of Newtown on the beautiful Shropshire/Powys border, either as a prospective partner or salaried GP
We are a friendly and supportive practice with 4 partners managing 13,200 patients.
We can offer;
• 8 Sessions per week but prepared to be flexible for the right candidate
• 7 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
• 13’200 patients
• Minor Injuries Unit
• EMIS Web and Docman Users
• OOH available at attractive rates if wanted
• High QAIF achievement
• Excellent support team
• Nurse led Minor Illness Clinics
• Remote Clinical Pharmacist employed
• First Contact Physiotherapist
Located on the Mid Wales Borders we have the advantage of an attractive rural environment with good links to the national motorway network.
Please contact Sue Rogers, General Manager for more information and or to arrange an informal visit.
To apply please send C.V and covering letter
Sue Rogers, Newtown Medical Practice, Park St, NEWTOWN SY16 1EF
Tel: 01686 611602